St. Nikolaus Church

The St. Nikolaus Church (Nikolauskirche) was destroyed in 1944 and rebuilt from 1946 until 1949.

The St. Nikolaus Church was first mentioned as a chapel in the 14th century. In 1944 the church was destroyed, only the basement floor of the Nikolaus Church remained undamaged. It was rebuilt from 1946 until 1949. The interior design was renewed in the 80s and 2011.

Address

St. Nikolaus Church
Kirchplatz 1
88045 Friedrichshafen
Start routing