SARS-CoV-2 in Germany
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) is continuously monitoring the situation, evaluating all available information, estimating the risk for the population in Germany and providing health professionals with recommendations.
- Daily situation reports in German and English
- ECDC information on COVID-19, including risk assessments
- COVID-19 pages from the World Health Organization (WHO)
What should be done if a coronavirus infection is suspected? What are the symptoms?
Persons who have had personal contact with someone confirmed as carrying SARS-CoV-2 should immediately, and irrespective of symptoms, contact their competent health office, get in touch with the doctor or call 116117 – and stay at home.
A coronavirus infection causes flu-like symptoms such as dry cough, fever, a runny nose and fatigue. There have also been reports of difficulties breathing, an itchy throat, headaches, joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea and shivering.
The state government's regulation on infection-protective measures against the spread of the SARS-Cov-2 virus (Corona Regulation - CoronaVO) in the version of 28th March 2020 translated into several languages: English, Français, Türkçe, عربي (Arabic), русский (Russian), Polski, Italiano.
- Further information is available in several languages on the website of the commissioner for integration.
Languages: English, Türkçe, Polski, Français, Italiano, ελληνικά (Greek), Hrvatski, Română, Български (Bulgarian), فارسی / دری (Farsi / Dari), 中文语言 (Chinese), عربي (Arabic), further languages are continuously addedhere
- The District Konstanz also provides multilingual audio files for download.
- The Ethno-Medical Center Germany (Ethno-Medizinische Zentrum e. V.) provides information and flyers in different languages.
Languages: English, Türkçe, Polski, Français, Italiano, ελληνικά (Greek), Hrvatski, Română, Български (Bulgarian), فارسی / دری (Farsi / Dari), 中文语言 (Chinese), عربي (Arabic), پښتو (Pashtu), Espagñol, KurdÎ, русский (Russian)
- The Federal Ministry of Health provides information about the coronavirus and how to protect against the infection in English and Turkish.