SARS-CoV-2 in Germany
Here you can find up-to-date information on the Coronavirus by the government or country tourism boards.
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) is continuously monitoring the situation, evaluating all available information, estimating the risk for the population in Germany and providing health professionals with recommendations.
- Daily situation reports in German and English
- ECDC information on COVID-19, including risk assessments
- COVID-19 pages from the World Health Organization (WHO)
What should be done if a coronavirus infection is suspected? What are the symptoms?
Persons who have had personal contact with someone confirmed as carrying SARS-CoV-2 should immediately, and irrespective of symptoms, contact their competent health office, get in touch with the doctor or call 116117 – and stay at home.
A coronavirus infection causes flu-like symptoms such as dry cough, fever, a runny nose and fatigue. There have also been reports of difficulties breathing, an itchy throat, headaches, joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea and shivering.
The state government's regulation on infection-protective measures against the spread of the SARS-Cov-2 virus (Corona Regulation - CoronaVO) translated into several languages: English, Français, Türkçe, عربي (Arabic), русский (Russian), Polski, Italiano.
- Further information is available in several languages on the website of the commissioner for integration.
Languages: English, Türkçe, Polski, Français, Italiano, ελληνικά (Greek), Hrvatski, Română, Български (Bulgarian), فارسی / دری (Farsi / Dari), 中文语言 (Chinese), عربي (Arabic), further languages are continuously addedhere
- Further information in several languages about the regulations in Baden-Württemberg is provided by the Baden-Württemberg State Ministry.
- Information about the Corona-Warn-App for Germany: Back to everyday life
- Information about the Corona-Warn-App for Germany: provided by the ferderal government
- Information provided by the Office for the Equal Treatment of EU Workers for workers, self-employed and companies
- The Ethno-Medical Center Germany (Ethno-Medizinische Zentrum e. V.) – www.covid-information.org – provides information and flyers in different languages.
Languages: English, Türkçe, Polski, Français, Italiano, ελληνικά (Greek), Hrvatski, Română, Български (Bulgarian), فارسی / دری (Farsi / Dari), 中文语言 (Chinese), عربي (Arabic), پښتو (Pashtu), Espagñol, KurdÎ, русский (Russian) and many more
- The Federal Ministry of Health provides information about the coronavirus and how to protect against the infection in English.
- Information about Covid 19 and about Germany: handbookgermany.de