After business tips
Let Friedrichshafen inspire you and take home lasting impressions of the Zeppelin city.
- Bring the day to a close in a charming bar or restaurant in Friedrichshafen. Some of them serve hot meals to late night.
- After your business day you simply like to relax?Idyllic places to go swimming are listed here (in German).
- Lake Constance exudes a special silence and magic in winter. Take a break from everyday life during a walk along the Königsweg (most information in German) and regain energy for new challenges.
- The culture in Friedrichshafen is high-quality and authentic. Let yourself get carried away by ballet and poetry slam and experience moments, which get under the skin. You will find upcoming events on our online event calendar (in German).
Things you absolutely have to do in Friedrichshafen…
- Take a picture of the zeppelin – either up in the sky or parked in the zeppelin hangar.
- With an after-work drink or coffee break snack, take a look at the expanse of the lake and let yourself be gripped by the magical atmosphere.
- Gaze at the reconstruction of the Hindenburg in the Zeppelin Museum – even outside opening hours through the huge panorama window.
- Buy a zeppelin chocolate at the confectionary Weber & Weiss and enjoy it immediately or keep it as a gift for your loved ones at home.
- Get to know the authentic, traditional kitchen and try original swabian Kässpätzle.
- Buy local fruits in a farm shop (in German) directly at the grower.
Whether a selfie for the loved ones back home, an Instagram post for the community or just for you to enjoy the moment, you will find the most beautiful and photogenic perspectives of the city here:
- Form the viewpoint tower at the lake side promenade
- At the Haldenberg near Ailingen in front of the romantic Haldenberg chapel
- In the SkyBar33 at night on the lights of the urban Friedrichshafen
- Unforgettable: From a bird’s eye view during at flight with the zeppelin
- At the lake shore in front of the camp site CAP Rotach
- Idyllic workout places at the fresh air: At the city park of Friedrichshafen on the spacious meadows in the shadow of a sequoia or at the Schlosshorn in front of the palace church with the best view on the lake and the alpine panorama.
- Yoga fans can plunge into the magic of the early hours and absorb light and love, strength and energy directly at the lake shore in front of the Graf-Zeppelin-Haus every Tuesday and Thursday at 8 am during August.
- What about a combination of jogging and fitness exercises outdoor? In the parcours at the Riedlewald (more information in Germand) everyone can create its own individual workout.